Before I do that though, and for you to get the most out of what I’m about to send you, you need to say yes (in your own head) to the following questions:
- Are you brand new to Forex?
- Do you see Forex Trading as a long term strategy?
- Do you need help with learning the steps to move from: a. Knowing nothing to b. Knowing enough to profitably trade?
- Do you have a Windows PC? (you need that for Meta Trader (MT4) which is the software I use, and you’d use)
- Are you happy to use ‘dummy money’ (ie DEMO accounts) for the first 30-60 days to get comfortable with using a system?
- In terms of real money, are you looking to invest $10,000 immediately or within the first 90-180 days into a Forex Trading account?
If any of the above are NO, then this isn’t for you – save your time and energy – what I’ve put together will not help you as it’s helped me.
If you’ve answered everything YES, then I really do hope what I’ve put together, the step-by-steps of my own journey, can help you too.
I ask the last question ($10K to invest) to allow you to understand that I will be introducing you to a single course that is the backbone of me being profitable so quickly.
That single course is a 5 star rated course on www.forexpeacearmy.com and retails at $2K (at the time of writing).
If you’re looking to invest $10K, then the course will pay itself back within 90 days. If you have more to invest, the payback will be quicker. I know of some who’ve had larger investments and their course investment was paid back within days.
Why 90 days?
I say the 90 days statement in line with my own results following the prescribed steps from my mentor, that I’ll share with you.
I personally had $35K in a share group which purchased under value stocks and shares. 7 years later my entire portfolio had LOST 8%. In the first two months of Forex Trading the results are +9.6% <- that’s two months, and I LOST 8% in 7 years.
I’m really glad I watched my mentor and then followed his advice.
You just need to sign up, (in the box at the top right of this page) and I’ll start sharing his advice with you too!
I hope I can add value to your own journey into Forex Trading,
p.s. you can find out more about me at www.jamiemckean.com